Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The So Long Debate...

I am walking on pagan path for a decade now and a lot of practitioners are questioning me. Probably, it is quite confusing and can cause conflict for them if your Patron Goddess is a pagan deity and your Patron God is a Christian Deity. Yeah, a lord should be a consort of a lady but that is now always the case. It is about your relationship to the Divine and how you respect Divinity and that relationship is really personal and can't be explained by practitioners who haven't experienced how magickal it can be.


As a Christo Pagan and worshipper of Aradia, me and my friends came out with a study group students of life which later on embraced paganism in a way that others can't understand and probably will not because of traditional belief about consort thingy and Jesus will never be a consort of Aradia because they did not come from same philosophy and same belief systems but it is my connection to them that I am pondering and continue to stand for.

As we continue to walk together, we came up with SOL abbreviation of the group Students of Life which also means SUN in Spanish because of the love and the light that we all share.


No matter how many debate and questions I will face, I will continue to stand for my belief that was shaped by experiences and love.


Blessed be in Love and in Light,
Danino

No comments:

Post a Comment